NEXUS 800 Powered by HYPACK
The new NEXUS 800 powered by HYPACK is a full end-to-end solution that represents a new paradigm in UAV data collection by seamlessly harmonizing LIDAR data with photogrammetry.
The new NEXUS 800 powered by HYPACK is a full end-to-end solution that represents a new paradigm in UAV data collection by seamlessly harmonizing LIDAR data with photogrammetry. The Nexus 800 is a turnkey system that tightly integrates hardware and software to provide a cutting-edge solution for LIDAR survey planning, data acquisition, post processing and analysis, and product creation.
- Complete GNSS aided inertial navigation system
- Single/Dual LIDAR return with a 360 degree field of view
- LIDAR and Photogrammetric data acquisition
- Real-Time Image and Point Cloud viewing
- Correlation of Point Cloud and georeferenced imagery via postprocessing
- On-board Windows® PC for rapid data processing and product creation
- Volume computation and data analysis
- Full flight and software training and support
Planning, Acquisition, Synchronization & Processing:
HYPACK-HYSWEEP® provides the tools necessary to design your survey, collect and process your LIDAR and photogrammetric data, calculate your volume quantities, generate contours, and export data to XYZ, DXF, LAS, etc
Motion Compensation and Geo-referencing:
Ellipse-D provides unmatched heading, attitude, and position accuracy in real-time and postprocessing. This is the ideal sensor for cost-effective survey.
Point Cloud Acquisition:
Velodyne’s new Puck LITETM sensor is the smallest, newest, and most advanced product in the Velodyne 3D LiDAR product range.