AHRS-I this high-performance strapdown system determines absolute orientation with high accuracy for both motionless and dynamic applications.
Price per unit discount on orders more than ten units! Contact us for details!
AHRS-I is a high-performance strapdown system that determines absolute orientation (heading, pitch and roll) for any device on which it is mounted. Orientation is determined with high accuracy for both motionless and dynamic applications.
The Inertial Labs AHRS-I utilizes 3-axes each of precision accelerometers, magnetometers and gyroscopes to provide accurate Heading, Pitch and Roll of the device under measure. Integration of gyroscopes’ output provides high frequency, real-time measurement of the device rotation about all three rotational axes. Accelerometers and Fluxgate magnetometers measure absolute Pitch, Roll and magnetic Azimuth at AHRS initial alignment as well as providing ongoing corrections to gyroscopes during operation.
AHRS-I Key Features & Functionality
- State-of-the-art algorithms for different dynamic motions of Robots, UAV, UUV, UGV, AGV, ROV, Gimbals, and Antennas
- Highly accurate, sensitive, and temperature stable Fluxgate magnetometers (in-house technology)
- 0.4° Heading and 0.1° Attitude accuracy in full temperature range
- 4°/hr gyroscopes and 0.05 mg accelerometers Bias in-run stability
- Gyro-Stabilized Slaved Magnetic Heading
- Suitable for Primary Attitude Reference
- Advanced, embedded Kalman Filter based sensor fusion algorithms
- Embedded 2D and 3D magnetic calibration on hard and soft iron
- All solid state components (no moving parts)
- Full temperature calibration of all sensing elements
- Up to 200Hz data update rate
- Environmentally sealed (IP67)
- Compact design
One of the key elements to the success of Inertial Labs AHRS-I is its use of Inertial Labs 8mm Fluxgate Magnetometers.
Inertial Labs Fluxgate Magnetometers has distinct advantages over commonly used magnet0-inductive or magneto-resistive magnetometers. In operation over time and temperature fluxgate magnetometers have superior stability and repeatability. In terms of sensitivity, fluxgate magnetometers provide up to two orders of magnitude increased sensitivity.
In addition to the performance advantages, unlike the chip-level magnetometer technology, fluxgate magnetometers technology has been depended on for over 70 years to provide an accurate reference to North. It remains the most reliable magnetic sensor technology for determining an object’s heading.
About Inertial Labs
Inertial Labs is a designer, developer and manufacturer of position and orientation tracking systems based on the combination of inertial sensors with a variety of other sensing technologies. With specific engineering expertise that includes the development of gyroscope technologies, gyro-compass systems, Kalman filter design, and sensor fusion; Inertial Labs engineers combine practical experience with PhD level academic knowledge.
|AHRS-I Key Specifications|
|Heading static accuracy||0.4°|
|Heading dynamic accuracy||0.7°|
|Attitude static accuracy||0.1°|
|Attitude dynamic accuracy||0.3°|
|Gyroscopes bias in-run stability||4°/hr|
|Accelerometers in-run bias stability||50ug|
|Magnetometers in-run bias stability||0.1 nT|
|Pressure sensor in-run bias stability||-|
|Pressure sensor noise||RS-232 | RS-422 | RS-485 | USB|
|Output data format||Binary or NMEA|
|Supply voltage||+5.5 to +6.5 V DC|
|Size||90 x 27 x 26 mm|