Aeromapper 300 – highly versatile, data acquisition UAV; it is the only UAV with real multi-sensor capabilties: supports 25 different sensors. Hot swappable capabilities.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Aeromapper 300 is a rugged working machine designed for long endurance and multi-mission payloads. The Aeromapper 300 simply sets a new standard in the whole industry with the new optional GNSS PPK addition for centimeter accuracy, without sacrificing any of its standard capabilities and within an affordable package, offering users the highest level of productivity.
This is the most complete UAV package for survey and mapping at the most competitive price on the market. A powerful UAV yet very easy and friendly to use, 1.5 hour endurance, multi-sensor capabilities, easy parachute landing, hand launch, 30 km communications link, modular design and of course, fully autonomous flight.
The Aeromapper 300 is ideal for those large projects or when two cameras need to be flown at the same time, cutting on acquisition time and costs.
- The Aeromapper 300 can survey up to 6.6 Km2 at 2.4 cm/pixel in a single flight.
- The UAV systems are delivered fully flight tested prior to delivery and with all the accessories the user will require.
- Aeromao can customize the UAV with other choices of payloads or devices.
Cameras are installed in panoramic orientation for most optimal area coverage with maximum side overlap. The complete system can be ready for takeoff in approximately 15 minutes after arriving to the field by a single user.
Operators training is optionally available but not required. Online training or hands-on flight training are available.
We can guarantee the toughest and most durable UAV you will use. It is entirely made of carbon fiber, with Kevlar reinforcements in key areas. It is a working horse that can take a beating and still give you years of use.
The Aeromapper 300 is a proven and mature UAV, tested over the course of countless flight hours and in many conditions. No catapult launcher is required.
Aeromapper 300 System includes:
- Aeromapper 300 Unmanned System Ready to Fly.
- One set of batteries for 1.5hrs of flight time.
- 30 Km Link System.
- Sony 24 mp camera with 20mm lens.
- 20mm lens.
- Lipo Battery Charger.
- User’s Manual & Documentation.
- Heavy duty carrying cases.
- Mission Planner GCS software.
Its modular design allows users to easily and quickly replace parts. For example, its fuselage be quickly separated from the pod and replaced. We always maintain replacement parts in stock for quick immediate shipping worldwide.
The parachute system can be activated at any moment during flight by the human pilot, or automatically as part of the mission script.
The main sensor lens is protected during landing via a ventral sliding door that closes automatically before landing. The UAV can also be operated in light rain with no problem.
COMPREHENSIVE STEP-BY-STEP USER MANUAL: The User Manual includes every single detail to get you airborne easily and without training expenses or previous experience. The User Manual includes comprehensive Step-by-Step instructions. And if you still have a question, we are always quickly available via phone, email, skype or whatsup. Optional hands-on training is also available upon request.
MISSION PLANNER: Easily create complete survey missions in minutes with just a few clicks. Monitor the development of your mission, UAV health status, complete flight information or send commands to the UAV from up to 30km away, all with the versatile Mission Planner software.
Aeromao is a company with the vision of becoming a worldwide leader in UAV innovation by creating the most versatile, small unmanned vehicles for civil applications. Aeromao is backed by years of experience and a history of innovative endeavors in the area of UAVs for high-precision mapping and aerial photography uses.
- Wing span: 3.0 m
- Takeoff: Hand launch.
- Take-off Weight: 5350 gr.
- Cruise Speed: 62 Km/h.
- Maximum speed: +90 Km/h - Great stability and minimal roll & pitch oscillations in gusty conditions thanks to its low dihedral, small lateral profile and V tail rudder control = no gimbal required for cameras & sensors.
- Parachute recovery system: Ultra compact parachute with Kevlar lines. Very easy to pack in 2 minutes. Instructions provided.
- Endurance: .90 Mins.
- Take-off:Fully automatic.
- Landing: Aircraft repeat passes over desired landing area at 40m until parachute is deployed via a single switch. Belly landing possible with pilot assistance in auto stabilization mode. Automatic parachute release on waypoint also available upon request.
- Autopilot: Pixhawk.
- Range: +30 kms data links, 433 Mhz.
- Max. Altitude: 4500 masl.
- Failsafe: Automatically returns to home & loiter upon loss of RC link.
- Flight modes: Manual, Stabilize, Return to Home, FBW, Auto & More.
- Wind Tolerance: up to 40 km/h. 25km/h for parachuting down.
- Telemetry: Battery status, alt, ground speed, compass, attitude, distance travelled, time on air (speech enabled), wind vector and much more.
- Moving map display: Drone position and heading, commands on map, fly to point on map, altitude changes, mission route, and more.
- Low battery warning: Visual and audible alarm warnings. Thresholds are user definable.
- Mission Planning: Altitude, side and length- wise overlaps, orientation of the lines, start & end waypoints, flying speed and overshoots are user definable. Drone automatically calculates flight time,distance between images and triggers camera automatically. Distance between lines is calculated automatically according to desired side overlap.
- Weather: All weather performance. The Aeromappers can fly in light rain. All it's electronics are enclosed.
- Payloads: 24Mp standard. 36Mp camera available.