The Aeromapper 300 is a rugged working machine designed for long endurance and multi-mission payloads. The Aeromapper 300 simply sets a new standard in the whole industry with the new optional GNSS PPK addition for centimeter accuracy, without sacrificing any of its standard capabilities and within an affordable package, offering users the highest level of productivity.
This is the most complete UAV package for survey and mapping at the most competitive price on the market. A powerful UAV yet very easy and friendly to use, 1.5 hour endurance, multi-sensor capabilities, easy parachute landing, hand launch, 30 km communications link, modular design and of course, fully autonomous flight. The Aeromapper 300 is ideal for those large projects or when two cameras need to be flown at the same time, cutting on acquisition time and costs.
- The Aeromapper 300 can survey up to 6.6 Km2 at 2.4 cm/pixel in a single flight.
- The UAV systems are delivered fully flight tested prior to delivery and with all the accessories the user will require.
- Aeromao can customize the UAV with other choices of payloads or devices.
Cameras are installed in panoramic orientation for most optimal area coverage with maximum side overlap. The complete system can be ready for takeoff in approximately 15 minutes after arriving to the field by a single user.
Operators training is optionally available but not required. Online training or hands-on flight training are available.
We can guarantee the toughest and most durable UAV you will use. It is entirely made of carbon fiber, with Kevlar reinforcements in key areas. It is a working horse that can take a beating and still give you years of use.
The Aeromapper 300 is a proven and mature UAV, tested over the course of countless flight hours and in many conditions. No catapult launcher is required.
Aeromapper 300 System includes:
- Aeromapper 300 Unmanned System Ready to Fly.
- One set of batteries for 1.5hrs of flight time.
- 30 Km Link System.
- Sony 24 mp camera with 20mm lens.
- 20mm lens.
- Lipo Battery Charger.
- User’s Manual & Documentation.
- Heavy duty carrying cases.
- Mission Planner GCS software.