Ellipse 2 Micro Series
Ellipse 2 Micro Series is a new product range which reduces the size and cost of high performance inertial sensors for volume projects.Choose from an IMU, or an AHRS, or INS running an Extended Kalman Filter.
Ellipse 2 Micro Series is a new product range which reduces the size and cost of high performance inertial sensors for volume projects. It is available as an IMU or as an AHRS or INS running an Extended Kalman Filter.
High Accuracy for Volume Projects:
- Industrial Grade – Benefit from a 2-year warranty
- Cost-effective – Designed for volume projects
- High Quality IMU – Calibrated in Dynamics and Temperature
- High Performance – 0.1° Roll and Pitch (AHRS & INS models)
- Light-Weight – 10 grams
- 5 cm Real-time Heave (AHRS & INS models)
- Connection to external GNSS and Odometer (INS model)
Three Models Available
- Ellipse 2 Micro IMU is an Inertial Measurement Unit. It embeds 3 gyroscopes, 3 accelerometers,3 magnetometers and a temperature sensor.
- Ellipse 2 Micro AHRS additionally runs an Extended Kalman Filter to provide Roll, Pitch, Heading, and Heave.
- Ellipse 2 Micro INS additionally connects to a GNSS receiver and an odometer for navigation.
- Calibrated from -40 to +85C for a constant behavior in all environments
- High Resistance to shock and vibrations (< 2000g)
- Fusion with GNSS receiver for a high accuracy position and heading
- Fusion with GNSS receiver and Odometer for a robust position in all conditions (forest, tunnel, urban canyons, etc.)
- Specific motion algorithms dedicated to land vehicle
- CAN Protocol
- The only Micro sensor to provide a 5 cm Heave, automatically adjusted to wave period
- Fusion with GNSS receiver for a robust position and heave in all conditions
The Development Board integrates:
- A ublox module for INS applications with antennas
- All the cables and accessories
- There is no MOQ when ordering the Ellipse 2 Micro Development Kit
The sbgCenter Software
The Windows-based sbgCenter software allows:
- Real-time data visualization and easy configuration through motion profiles
- Data Analysis by zooming through time
- Export into Excel, Matlab, Google Earth formats
- A C library, and some code source examples are provided.
Support & Training
- Support – when investing in a Development Kit (DK) you access free technical support by phone and email, and unlimited firmware updates
- Quick Start – A 2-hour session with an SBG Support Engineer, using a remote access software
- Training – Full training based on your specific needs to help you fasten your project development
Request a Quote from Unmanned Systems Source for pricing and lead-time.