FYXnav-B Precision GPS with Barometer
FYXnav-B by uAvionix, is a high-integrity, precision GPS navigation source with an integrated barometer. It provides reliable navigation in challenging environments and the integrated high-resolution barometer provides pressure altitude information for use with the Ping ADS-B family.
FYXnav-B provides reliable navigation in challenging environments and the integrated high-resolution barometer provides pressure altitude information for use with the Ping ADS-B family.
The Ping mobile application for iOS and Android allows pilots to program their aircraft ICAO, call-sign and aircraft type for broadcast over ADS-B.
- Performs in low sensitivity or high GPS multipath areas
- Supports GPS/SBAS GNSS constellations
- Battery backup option for fast TTFF
- UTC timing output for UAT ADS-B medium synchronization
- Integrated RAIM processor for security and integrity protection
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
- Uses SBAS corrections and health messages to detect and correct satellite range errors
- Satellite pseudo-range step errors detected and excluded
- SBAS fast and long term corrections applied
- High-resolution barometer for pressure altitude encoding
- Designed to meet the 2020 ADS-B position source requirements for operation below FL18,000’ in 14 CFR
91.225 (b)(1)(ii) TSO-C154c, (b)(2) 14 CFR91.227.
- Meets DO-160G Sections 4 and 5
- FYXnav-B Position Source with Baro
- Wi-Fi Programmer
- Nav cable
- Quick Start Guide
uAvionix develops the world’s smallest, lightest and most affordable ADS-B transponder, Ping. uAvionix’ Ping network system combines hardware, software, and real time airspace mapping for the safe operation of drones in the NAS. Based in Palo Alto, uAvionix has gathered a team of experts in embedded RF engineering, sUAS operations and compliance, hardware, software, and cloud services.
|Operating Temperature||-45° to +70°C|
|Sensitivity (Cold Start)||-148dBm|
|Sensitivity (Hot Start)||-156dBm|
|NACp||11-EPU < 3meters|
|NACv||1 – 10m/s|
|SDA||1 – < 1E-3|
|SIL||1 – < 1E-3|
|NIC||6 – Rc < 0.5NM|